Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beach House 2014

We made our way to the beach house again this summer to spend time with Bob's family.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, nor did I get a true sampling of all the people who were there.



Reuben was sick which preoccupied much of my energy and then Reuben needed a trip to the ER which kind of made me wish we could go home and start our vacation over when he was well again.


In the end, a significant portion of our family enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and family interactions that is the beach house.





 Something that worked really well this year was to have our big boys sleep in a tent in the yard. I think they woke up early and went to bed late but they got to be outside in the cool quiet with the deer and their books.











 All around, our beach house trip was a win and another reason that summer can be okay.








No comments: